Flor de Nopal Organic Artisan Vegan Soap
Step into my garden of drought-tolerant California native plants. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and enjoy! This is a best seller for a damn good reason. It's like having an outdoor shower without the freezing breeze.
Scent: Agave, Aloe, Green Floral, Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Tomato Leaf, Wood, Fresh Earth
ingredients: organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, castor oil, water, cocoa butter, lye, vegan sugar, sea salt. May contain: mica colorants, fragrance and essential oils. See full Soap Ingredients page for details.
Free of parabens, detergents, and sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate, which can dry out sensitive skin.
List of full ingredients subject to change. Updated Oct 2023.
Soap Base Ingredients: organic olea europaea (olive) oil, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, water, sodium hydroxide,theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, kaolin clay, sea salt, vegan sugar.
Also includes, by type:
- Amber + Moss: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
- Amethyst Apothecary: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, manganese violet, iron oxide.
- Aloe Charcoal Oat Unscented: colloidial oatmeal (not guaranteed gluten free, sorry at this time), aloe leaf powder, tepezcohuite powder, charcoal (wood).
- Flor de Nopal: fragrance, Mica, titanium dioxide, chromium oxide green.
- Lavender + Tea: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, manganese violet, iron oxide.
- Mom: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
- Palo Santo + Sage: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarine blue.
- Persephone: fragrance, mica, iron oxide.
- Pumpkin: fragrance, oranic pumpkin flour, red clay
- Mulled Cider: fragrance, mica, iron oxide.
Also contain beer, are not gluten free, and have essential oil blends (no synthetic fragrance)
Juicy Hazy IPA: grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, and litsea cubeba essential oils. Colorant: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
Dank: grapefruit, fir needle, patchouli essential oils. Colorant: mica, titanium dioxide, chromium oxide green.
4" x 2" x 1"
Wet skin then rub bar to lather. Keep out of water for longevity.
For external use only. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
My favorite candle scent has become my favorite soap scent. Because whether it is nopal-ler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous filth (or drying soaps), or by using it, ending the cuteness, I'm hoping this becomes a forever-scent, but also--it has one of my favorite feels. The chrysanthemum and aloe scents mix into this beautiful, soft and clean scent. I'm currently using the bar as aromatherapy while I work.
Also, I love the clay soaps, and all the oils are so wonderfully luxurious that my dry and aging skin suddenly feels like it did when I was back in my college days as a Danish international student in England. Oh wait, that might not have been me. Hey, I'm not saying that this soap could have fixed all of Hamlet's problems, but the aloe would have helped the skin after all those sword fights.