Sol ☀️ Sweet Orange + Habanero Organic Artisan Vegan Soap
Fun and funky, this scent is surprisingly fruity and fresh. Swirls of orange, yellow, and red are reminiscent of beautiful flames. If you're a hot sauce fan and watch Hot Ones every week, or afraid of capsaicin and run screaming, this scent will intrigue you.
ingredients: organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, castor oil, water, cocoa butter, lye, vegan sugar, sea salt. May contain: mica colorants, fragrance and essential oils. See full Soap Ingredients page for details.
Free of parabens, detergents, and sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate, which can dry out sensitive skin.
List of full ingredients subject to change. Updated Feb 2023.
Soap Base Ingredients: organic olea europaea (olive) oil, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, water, sodium hydroxide,theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, kaolin clay, sea salt, vegan sugar.
Also includes, by type:
- Amber + Moss: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
- Amethyst Apothecary: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, manganese violet, iron oxide.
- Aloe Charcoal Oat Unscented: colloidial oatmeal (not guaranteed gluten free, sorry at this time), aloe leaf powder, tepezcohuite powder, charcoal (wood).
- Flor de Nopal: fragrance, Mica, titanium dioxide, chromium oxide green.
- Lavender + Tea: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, manganese violet, iron oxide.
- Mom: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
- Palo Santo + Sage: fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarine blue.
- Persephone: fragrance, mica, iron oxide.
Also contain beer, are not gluten free, and have essential oil blends (no synthetic fragrance)
Juicy Hazy IPA: grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, and litsea cubeba essential oils. Colorant: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
Dank: grapefruit, fir needle, patchouli essential oils. Colorant: mica, titanium dioxide, chromium oxide green.
4" x 2" x 1"
Wet skin then rub bar to lather. Keep out of water for longevity.
For external use only. Discontinue if irritation occurs.